Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thoughts on One Piece

Hey People!!!

It's been awhile! How is everyone's summer going?

So far mine has been full of One Piece. In the last couple weeks I've watched about 130 episodes and still counting...I've watched soo much One Piece that now I dream of pirates, the Grand Line, and epic Luffy quotes. (c'mon! you have to admit he has some damn good quotage)


Hahaha! It actually makes me want to BE a pirate. I can do what I want, when I want, how I want. I won't have to worry about going to "work" everyday, just live life on the open sea, not knowing where to go next. Just me, good friends, and adventure...Life would be AWESOME!

BUT...unfortunately I roll as the eternal "9 to 5er" with a cubicle corporate life. Ehhh...it's not so bad...I don't have to worry about dying every day...but... i am dying... slowly...everyday

There are sooooo many episodes and I'm sooooooo far behind. I know I won't catch up before the end of the summer. Right now I just finished the Arabasta arc with Crocodile (which btw his laugh is hilarious!). I wanted more out of that fight but its good to see that Luffy can evolve and so my brother says things are gonna get crazy with the fighting. Can't wait.

To be honest, I'm still a really heavy Naruto fan and as I watch I compare this show to Naruto...Luffy and Naruto are kinda the same...and some of you are probably thinking...


But I can't help it!!! They are so similar...now if u asked me who would beat who in battle? I'm not sure. I'm much further along in Naruto than I am in One Piece and from what I hear Luffy's power potential grows to be amazing! I just like that they are just so passionate about their goals and friendships. 

What I can say, out of the entire show, so far my favorite character is Tony Tony Chopper!!!!! He is just too cute...and yes...its a probably a girl thing...but I want one!!! 
I'm so buying this at NY Comic Con!!! 
I don't know if it is his voice or just because he is so tiny...lol...he is just too adorable. I. LOVE. HIM!

All right...enough about One Piece for now...just had to get some of that out. I've come across so many One Piece fans as I sit in the computer lab at night watching episode after episode and people are dying for me to watch more so that I can get to the extra good parts worth talking about. 

I love my nerd fam! Shout out to you!

~Neen



No comments:

Post a Comment