Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NY Comic Con Next Weekend!!! Woohoo!

So, it's been awhile since my brother and I posted our nerdiness on the site. We have both been soooo busy, and after I've been away for so long I finally have some time to jot my thoughts down.

What's on my mind? Nothing but NY Comic Con!!! O.M.G! I can't believe its next week!

What makes me sad is that our plan to dress up was an epic fail...so we'll just be another number in the crowd. Originally, our plan was to go as Young Justice...I would be Rocket and my bro would be Aqualad. We had others on board too...Bumblebee, Superboy, and even Zatanna! Oh, wells! There is always next year.

What I'm looking forward to the most...*drum roll*

KORRA!! I finally get to meet the crew!!! I'm so in there!!! Don't care if I have to jack someone up for a spot!


I also can't wait to see...




Well, actually I can do without Teen Wolf but I know someone rolling with us who loves this show!

And of course the Cosplay is going to be on point as always. I can't wait to take a lot of pics and buy a lot of random Anime-ish! (espcially my Chopper doll *swoon*)

Until then, everyone else be jealous that you don't have a ticket...cuz you know you really are!

~Neen

No comments:

Post a Comment