Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My TV Show Quickies

Hi my geeks and freaks! Did you miss us? I know, I know...it's been awhile. Almost a year, actually. Sorry about that. Life happened and we will never leave you again. Never. We are soo sawry.


So, let's talk about what we love best...TV! Is it just me, or has TV just been AWESOME lately. Like, really really awesome. Better than some movies out. (I blame Netflix.) Btw...does anyone else find pure joy in an all night (sometimes all weekend) Netflix binge? It's like the sour cream to my taco. Pure. Joy.

Instead of going through all of the TV shows I've watched and providing a long drawn out review, I've decided that I'm just going to give you guys a quick update about some of the shows without spoilers (because we absolutely hate them). And when I say quick...I'm talking barely sentences. Here we go...

Game of Thrones - Best. Show. Of. All. Time. Watch it, like, right now. Season 5 is beast.

The Blacklist - Pleasantly surprised at how entertaining this show is. Red is a funny dude.

Supernatural - Binged from Season 1 and enjoyed every moment. Dean can get it, ijs.

Orange is the New Black - Ehhh. Season 3 was blah. I already forgot what happened.

Sons of Anarchy - Finished Season 7 and I don't think I've ever been more angry and sad at a show.

Akame ga Kill - Please, please, please make a Season 2! Women assassins rock!

Graceland - My guilty pleasure. Very unrealistic but makes me want to hangout in Cali.

The Fall - Yo, this ish is cray. It's only 6 episodes but it's good.

The Walking Dead - Same type of ish but entertaining nonetheless. Carol is killin'em, literally.

Empire - Another guilty pleasure. Poor acting and plot lines, but Oh is there drama! Yes, please.

All right, I think I'll end here. If I think of more, I'll update the list. I'm pretty sure there are more but these are my top 10. I'll post another quickie soon. My TV stays turnt.

Beg to differ? Let me know on Twitter - @Riceball_NeeNee I'm a newbie so please be nice.

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment