Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Started From the Bottom...

It's official. My bro and I started a nerd blog!!! Yayayay!

We've talked about it for months and its finally underway...discussions about anime, cartoons, books, movies, TV shows...annnnnd...yes...my bro's specialty...food!


These are the flyest pics of us I could find...on Facebook...and I didn't look hard...they're profile pictures. Womp...

But now you see the faces behind the masterpiece called "Riceball".

My bro is the anime guru. Me, I'm a book junkie and huge movie fan (except horror, I'm good on the ghosts and exorcisms)...

We welcome comments and kudos!

Please let us know if you're interested in any topics of discussion. Hopefully we will link up with some other dope blog sites with similar interests...its gonna be a very interesting summer...

Peace,

~Neen

No comments:

Post a Comment