Thursday, May 30, 2013

Welcome to RiceBall

Hello Hello,

So I assume introductions are in order. My name is Bryce or better known as Amni-Flux.  For those that don't know me, I can tend to be a very animated individual. I see the world through an animated lens which allows me to see the true beauty and color life holds. Life beautiful animation.  I am just a simple blerd with a big personality. I'm the casual, black, animated, radical who loves all things geek. So follow me as I try to give you a glimpse through my animated lens.

Welcome to RiceBall.

 - Amni-Flux



Follow me at: Amni-Flux.tumblr.com, Twitter: @Amni_Flux,  Instagram: Amni-Flux, Snapchat: Amni-Flux

3 comments:

  1. Nicely said bro....who is the anime pic of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinbad thats my dude right now and i like his style hes slowly becomign my new icon/logo/avi whatever it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome (back) to the blogosphere, family! :)

    ReplyDelete