Thursday, May 30, 2013

To Much Anime!!!

Ok,

So I currently am watching too much anime (if there really is such a thing) and its starting to piss me off because I have noooo time to watch any of it. My friends are mad at me because I am not caught up in the anime's I need to be caught up in,  such as Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Hitman Reborn, etc...Then I start new anime's before I catch up to the old ones smh. The struggle continues. But is that not what we do as anime lovers? Is that not how we keep things fresh? Plus, waiting a week for new episodes piss me off too. So isn't waiting to watch multiple episodes at once better? sigh.

All I know is that I will be catching up and speaking on multiple anime's so be ready. Until then here is a hint to up coming anime topics, critiques, and ideas for those looking to watch something new.

One Piece

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Hunter x Hunter 2011


Hitman Reborn
Fairy Tale 






























Bare with me I have a lot of catching up to do. :-(

-Bryce



No comments:

Post a Comment