Friday, August 1, 2014

Even More Talk About Korra

So I just learned Nickelodeon will no longer be showing Avatar the Legend Of Korra Season 3. Apparently,  last weeks San Diego Comic Con announced that Nickelodeon will be pulling the final 5 episodes.

Like everyone else I thought this was due to the low rating of the show. However, I was very much wrong. Nickelodeon agreed that majority of the Korra fan base watches online so that's what they are going to do. They are bringing it to digital copy.  It will be 100% online and only accessible online. As I stated before I was having trouble recording the series on my DVR.  This was the resin why. Soooooo anime watchers BACK TO THE ANIME SITES WE GO!!!! You can also watch on Hulu and Nicks website but you'll have commercials. There is a kicker tho. Only one episode will be released every Friday at 12p.m. until the season finale. A lot when down at SDCC and I'm still learning new things everyday so .... well keep u updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment